Telecoms giant BT’s Global Banking and Financial Markets division is expanding its proximity hosting center presence worldwide with the addition of “virtual proximity” centers—leased space in other vendors’ facilities—that will enable it to provide services in markets and regions where it does not have a direct presence.
“We are going to open more proximity hosting centers around the world, using BT facilities as well as [existing] Radianz datacenters, and we will also create ‘virtual proximity’
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit