Paris-based low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider QuantHouse has developed a consolidated order book feed service for trading firms to build custom pan-European best-bid-and-offer (EBBO) consolidated feeds.
The EBBO service, developed in partnership with one of Europe’s biggest banks, allows users to define parameters for consolidating data from European primary exchanges and multilateral trading facilities, to create an individual consolidated tape of pan-European data that meets
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit