The IntercontinentalExchange will this week make its ICE Mobile real-time data, charting and trading application available for Apple, Blackberry and Android-based mobile and tablet devices.
The mobile application provides features from the exchange’s WebICE application, including real-time market depth data, candlestick, bar, line and spread charts, market news, the ability to place, edit or cancel trades from mobile devices or the WebICE desktop or mobile devices.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act