Martin Wadhwani has left the IntercontinentalExchange in London, where he was managing director of ICE Data and EMEA exchange sales, as well as chief executive of the exchange’s ICE Markets over-the-counter business, to begin a new venture later this year.
Prior to joining ICE in 2002, Wadhwani was global head of commodities and energy at Reuters, and began his career as an options trader at Brandeis Brokers. At ICE, New York-based Ed Fraim will take over Wadhwani’s duties heading the exchange’s
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech