Manchester, UK-based energy purchasing and management consultancy Ener-G Procurement is using energy data from interdealer broker GFI to gain insight into energy markets and prices to support its procurement strategy advice to corporations and industrial manufacturers.
Ener-G began using GFI’s streaming and historical quote and trade data for electricity and gas last month, sourced from the broker’s EnergyMatch electronic trading platform.
The consultancy primarily advises on energy buying strat
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II