Emerging markets data provider ISI Emerging Markets has launched a regional version of its Emerging Markets Information Service data product for sub-Saharan Africa, to provide country-level stock prices and indexes, data on more than 1,500 companies, broker research and news along with regional data covering 27 countries, macroeconomic data from the vendor’s CEIC Data service and access to more than 250 publications from over 170 vendors, in response to demand for higher-quality data from invest
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp