Startup alternative trading system Ax Trading Network is using integration software vendor Informatica’s Ultra Messaging Streaming Edition low-latency middleware (formerly 29West) to power the market data distribution component of its trading platform, which will capture market data from 13 US securities exchanges to support onward-routing of orders, and is using the vendor’s Persistence Edition to provide guaranteed messaging.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse