Ottawa, Canada-based technical analysis provider Recognia has made two key appointments in its business development organization, promoting Sam Morcos to the newly-created role of chief revenue officer, and hiring Garima Parasher as director of client relations in India.
Morcos, formerly managing director for Asia, Europe and the Middle East—who joined the vendor last year from Ottawa-based network security technology vendor Third Brigade, where he was vice president of worldwide sales—takes res
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won