Thomson Reuters’ Equity Market Share Reporter (EMSR), which delivers daily and monthly reports on pan-European equities trading, will now include data from Goldman Sachs’ Sigma-X MTF dark multilateral trading facility, four months after the investment bank received approval to launch the venue from UK regulator the Financial Services Authority.
Under the 2007 Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), MTF operators are required to report all trades executed on their venues in real time.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit