Chicago-based fundamental data analysis provider YCharts added a screening tool to its web-based platform earlier this month, to enable users to more easily find stocks matching criteria based on any of its fundamental metrics.
The ability to conduct advanced searches across all of YCharts’ data has been the most-requested feature by clients—mostly value-based investors and investment advisors—says YCharts chief executive Shawn Carpenter. The screener enables users to filter stocks based on 70 d
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act