The Canadian arm of Australian market data and trading technology vendor Iress Market Technology is preparing to roll out a new Liquidity View tool, which will enable traders to analyze real-time and historical trade volumes across all Canadian trading venues.
The display shows how market share in trading for a particular equity is fragmented between Canada’s exchange and ATS venues—the Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Select, Chi-X Canada, CNSX’s Pure Trading, the Alpha and Omega ATSs, LiquidNet Can
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling