ISI Emerging Markets, a provider of emerging markets company and industry data has created regional product management, operations, administration and client support hubs in Eastern Europe and Latin America to serve growing demand for local emerging market information.
Clients in Central and Eastern Europe—including the Baltic states, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and the Ukraine—will be served by a regional hub in Poland, with additional support staff in Russi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II