Russell Investments has hired Shellie Unger as director of plan sponsor sales for Russell Indexes to expand its offering to the US plan sponsor community, reporting to Kevin Lohman, managing director of sales for Russell Indexes. Unger previously spent 25 years at Vanguard in sales, marketing, operations and client-facing leadership roles.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit