New York-based Trade Alert, a provider of options trade data via instant messaging, last month began providing alerts for implied volatility and weighted unusual volumes via IM messages, as well as via its API for integrating the content with other applications, to provide traders with greater analytics on market activity.
The vendor will generate alerts on changes in implied volatility, based on a 30-day, at-the-money implied volatility, giving traders a real-time view of volatility and insight
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II