The Johannesburg Stock Exchange has released draft specifications for the new market data feeds it will launch as part of the planned migration of its equity market to a new matching engine and data platform from London Stock Exchange subsidiary MillenniumIT.
The JSE—which currently licenses the TradElect and Infolect trading and data engines formerly used by the LSE—distributed draft specifications for the MillenniumIT trading and data distribution platform this month to all market participants
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit