Connectivity and managed hosting provider Exponential-e is to provide connectivity between its network and two London hubs for accessing data from Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles, which the Spanish exchange set up last year, allowing London-based clients to cross-connect from the vendor’s network to BME within the hubs and trade on BME’s markets with one-way latency of 14 milliseconds.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming