Tom Kirkup has joined data and trading infrastructure services provider MarketPrizm as client director, responsible for growth of its ultra-low-latency services in Europe, and reporting to chief executive Tanuja Randery.
Kirkup was previously head of exchange and market connectivity at execution management service startup Exchange Axis, prior to which he held various roles at Reuters, including most recently global business director at Thomson Reuters.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit