Market data and trading systems provider Fidessa has integrated Canadian pricing and analytics vendor Fincad’s derivatives pricing library—which is already incorporated in Fidessa’s LatentZero buy-side derivatives trading and investment management product suite—into its sell-side trading platforms, to enable sell-side firms to improve their benchmarking and multi-asset trading capabilities for futures and options by accessing Fincad’s options pricing and risk analytics.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp