California-based web research and data provider FirstRain last week announced it has raised $6.4 million in new funding to help continue its growth plans, expand its sales team and invest in product development.
The funding round—on top of $41 million already raised since 2006—was led by majority owner Oak Investment Partners.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit