Benchmark pricing, index and economic data provider Rimes Technologies is providing its clients with access to ratings and research information on exchange-traded funds from ETF data specialist XTF, under a distribution deal agreed between the two vendors in recent weeks.
The data—including XTF’s ratings for all US-listed ETFs since the inception of their trading, as well as Japanese and Canadian ETFs—will be available via Rimes’ fully managed Benchmark Data Service (BDS), which provides a daily
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech