Bloomberg is redoubling efforts to convince customers of the value of its new pricing model for its Bloomberg Data License service of intraday and end-of-day market and reference data—known as the New Commercial Model (NCM)—which it originally introduced in March, and which could see the cost of Data License increase by between 30 and 100 percent over three years.
The pricing model, which is part of the vendor’s new customer engagement model for enterprise Data License customers, came into effec
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech