NYSE Technologies has added new direct feed sources to its SuperFeed consolidated datafeed product, including NYSE Global Indexes, Nasdaq’s BX and PSX markets, BATS Global Markets, and the Athens, Cyprus and Johannesburg stock exchanges, reducing the cost and complexity for firms of managing ticker plants internally.
In addition, SuperFeed will add new content from the National, Chicago and CBOE stock exchanges, TMX Group, the Prague, Budapest, Bucharest, Bulgarian, Warsaw and Luxembourg stock e
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent