The complexity of integrating different pricing sources and formats of foreign exchange data used by broker-dealers, data vendors and FX ECNs is the largest single challenge to greater adoption of algorithmic trading and low-latency FX data, according to a survey of FX trading technology released this week by complex event processing vendor StreamBase Systems.
The main use of algorithms in the FX markets is for smart order routing by the sell side and for seeking alpha by the buy side, with both
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit