Datacenter hosting provider has hired Jhoan Checo as account director for financial services, responsible for developing product bundles to target the financial services industry. Checo was most recently a business development executive at Interactive Data’s 7ticks hosting and infrastructure business, prior to which he was regional sales manager for financial services at datacenter provider Switch and Data prior to its acquisition by Equinix. At FiberMedia, he reports to senior vice president of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II