Low-latency data and trading technology vendor QuantHouse has hired Philippe Iteney and Laurence Saunier as chief information officer and chief financial officer, respectively. Previously, Iteney was CIO at French data vendor Traderforce, prior to which he served as a technical manager at Reuters. Saunier was most recently CFO at French online car marketplace AramisAuto.com, and before that CFO at SunGard Global Trading.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act