UK-based charting and technical analysis software vendor TraderMade recently hired Bradley Frank as a junior sales rep in Chicago, responsible for developing relationships with professional traders and analysts. Frank, who was previously a client support specialist at Merrill Lynch, reports to David Isaacson, business development manager for North America.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act