Frankfurt-based data vendor VWD has released VWD Funds Agent, an application for Apple iPhone and iPad devices that provides access to the vendor's database of information on more than 3,800 investment funds, giving investors an overview of the funds in which they invest, and serving as a starting point for research into potential investments.
The release is the first mobile app to be built by the vendor, and marks the first step in a wider strategy at VWD to move into app-based products. The ve
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent