Austrian stock exchange Wiener Börse recently announced that its data clients can now subscribe to market data from the Macedonian Stock Exchange via its ADH (Alliance Data Highway) datafeed, along with data from a range of other markets in Central and Eastern Europe. The addition of Macedonian data has been planned since last year (IMD, Oct. 22, 2010).
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act