Data management technology vendor Asset Control has struck a deal to expand the content it sources from Thomson Reuters’ DataScope cross-asset back-office and reference data solution, to include request-based content from DataScope Select, which Asset Control clients can access via the vendor’s AC Plus data management platform. Officials say the feed handler for DataScope Select provides AC Plus users with on-demand access to a wider range of data. The deal expands on an agreement originally str
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II