Deutsche Börse’s Market Data & Analytics division has begun distributing global treasury auction data from the UK, Europe, Eastern Europe and Australasia over its AlphaFlash algorithmic news feed, aimed at algorithmic traders, asset managers, hedge funds, analysts and investors who trade based on government bond market activity.
The exchange already provided a separate package of US treasury auction data since AlphaFlash’s launch in April last year, and will add more countries later this year, o
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership