Company filings and financial data provider Edgar Online has named David Frankel chief marketing officer, with responsibility for the vendor’s data products, to support efforts to reposition itself to make more use of its datasets aside from its XBRL filings data, such as comparative industry data and as-reported financial data, and to expand its use among corporate clients and law firms.
Frankel spent the past five years as vice president of business development at FirstRain, prior to which he
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit