Canadian data vendor Gmarkets is planning to roll out Gmarkets TermLine, a leading indicator generated by aggregating user requests for data within its data desktop, to provide insight into levels of market interest in specific asset classes, instruments and geographic regions.
TermLine, slated to launch in late October, will be available via the Gmarkets Pilot Financial GPS desktop, and will initially capture queries and provide interest levels for treasury bonds, derivatives and currencies, af
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit