New York-based data consultancy BST America is expanding its staff to meet growing demand for recruitment and cost optimization services.
BST hired Lou Ann DiNallo this month as assistant director of recruitment, responsible for the part of the company’s business that recruits data professionals for information management roles. DiNallo reports to Diane Goldstein, managing director of its recruitment business, who joined the company earlier this year (IMD, Feb. 28).
DiNallo, previously director
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming