New York-based Track Data has expanded the news content on its NewsWare product with additional Brazilian news in response to demand for Latin American content from clients in South America.
Officials say the vendor began sourcing local market content—including more than half a dozen local-language news feeds from across South America—at the end of last year, tested it earlier this year, and rolled out the new content in the second quarter.
Track Data already had coverage of Latin America on New
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank