Dow Jones Indexes last week announced that Eddy Lim has joined the vendor as director of business development for Southeast Asia, based in Singapore and reporting to Robert Kirby, senior director for Asia Pacific at DJI. Lim was previously director of product sales at the Singapore Exchange, prior to which he was vice president and head of retail business at Singapore-based broker ONG First Tradition.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act