Bank of America Merrill Lynch recently appointed Steven Birenbaum in New York as head of market data services, within BAML’s Global Technology & Operations organization, reporting to Mohit Sarvaiya, head of Global Markets Research & Technology infrastructure solutions at the bank. Birenbaum was previously global head of market data technology at Goldman Sachs, where he spent 12 years, prior to which he was technical support engineering manager at Teknekron and Tibco.
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit