Web services data provider Xignite plans to significantly increase the amount of market and reference data that it can offer on-demand, as a result of a $10 million funding round secured earlier this summer and announced last week.
The San Mateo, Calif.-based vendor will use the fundraising—led by StarVest Partners and John Steffens, founder of Spring Mountain Capital and a former vice chairman of Merrill Lynch—to acquire new datasets to “expand the breadth and depth of information and services
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming