UK-based low-latency infrastructure provider AlgoSpan has unveiled AlgoLab, a proof-of-concept testing service for its AlgoData normalized and raw exchange datafeeds located at Interxion’s London datacenter.
AlgoSpan will initially offer test access to London Stock Exchange data, and plans to add more markets and make the service available in other facilities, as well as offering a similar test lab for its exchange connectivity platform.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit