James Chenery has joined market data and trading infrastructure services provider MarketPrizm as client director for its European commercial team, to boost buy-side subscribers to its services.
Chenery joins MarketPrizm from Thomson Reuters, where he headed hedge fund solution sales, prior to which he was responsible for business development of the quantitative trading business across EMEA. He joined Reuters in 1999 from I/B/E/S, where he was a relationship manager.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit