Russian brokerage Otkritie Capital is using French low-latency data vendor QuantHouse to provide low-latency data from the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange (Micex) to its clients and a broader audience via the vendor’s QuantFeed low-latency consolidated feed, which captures raw data directly from the exchange, whereas Otkritie previously used a FIX datafeed and API to serve its Moscow-based clients. The partnership will be expanded to include data from the RTS Stock Exchange by year-end.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit