Emmanuel Doe joined Interactive Data last week as president of its Trading Solutions Group, overseeing its electronic trading offerings, comprising real-time data, trading infrastructure solutions and its FutureSource commodities workstation.
Doe joins after five years at Thomson Reuters, most recently as global business manager for the vendor’s Enterprise division, focusing on the high-frequency trading market, prior to which he was director of investment research for market research and consul
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming