Thomson Reuters last week appointed Jim Smith—previously head of the vendor’s Professional division—chief operating officer, reporting to chief executive Tom Glocer, as part of an ongoing reorganization designed to streamline and promote growth at the data vendor by eliminating its Markets (comprising the former Reuters’ Enterprise Solutions, Financial Professionals & Markets, and Media) and Professional (the former Thomson Legal, Tax & Accounting, and Intellectual Property & Science) divisions.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp