Behavioral finance analysis provider MarketPsych is finalizing statistical models for a new Market Risk Index for predicting market bubbles based on social media chatter, allowing investors to adapt their strategies based on the state of the market.
The Market Risk Index, which the vendor plans to start publishing on its website next month, will rely on MarketPsych’s proprietary text analysis system to measure and quantify factors relating to expectations and sentiment, to produce a score betwee
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II