Swedish time-series data and analytics vendor Macrobond Financial has expanded its coverage of UK real estate market indexes with the addition of data from commercial real estate advisor CB Richard Ellis to its core database of economic, bonds, futures and equity data.
The vendor went live last Wednesday, Sept. 28, with the new datasets, which provide access to the CBRE Monthly Index, which is based on monthly valuations of £12.5 billion worth of commercial property investments, as well as CBRE’
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act