Netherlands-based smart order router provider TOM (The Order Machine) has enlisted French low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider QuantHouse to deliver real-time data from some European exchanges to its smart order router—dubbed TOM Smart Execution—to support best execution for TOM’s broker clients.
TOM will use the vendor’s QuantFeedHandler product, which is built in C++ and runs on Linux, leveraging a multi-threaded architecture, to capture market data directly from the Amsterdam,
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming