Index provider FTSE is expanding access to its Monthly Index Reviews, which provide month-end data on FTSE’s All-World Index Series, by allowing two professional users per firm to access the data for free, with reduced charges for additional users, enabling them to make better trading decisions based on comprehensive analytics, officials say.
The reviews monitor historical index data, index performance data, regional and country-level data, constituent performance analysis, industry and sector p
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won