US stock exchange Direct Edge has integrated data from London-based securities lending and short-interest data and analytics vendor Data Explorers into its market data distribution platform, to enable clients to subscribe to the data via their existing connectivity to Direct Edge.
Data Explorers’ feed delivers securities lending information covering $12 trillion of securities in the lending programs of over 20,000 institutional funds, which firms can use to create, back-test and optimize trading
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act