SIX Telekurs has appointed Zurich-based Ivo Bieri head of strategic business development. Bieri, who was previously head of product management and marketing, has been with the company for 12 years in a variety of market and reference data roles, including a department manager focusing on product management in relation to market data and display offerings. In his new role, he will continue to be a member of the divisional leadership team and report to SIX Telekurs chief executive Thomas Gross.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse