Jersey City-based Selerity is making its machine-readable event data available via low-latency infrastructure provider CFN Services’ Alpha connectivity platform to expand the reach of its offering and target new clients with connectivity to venues beyond its existing presences in datacenters in New Jersey, Chicago and Frankfurt.
The two vendors began working together earlier in the summer to provide trans-Atlantic connectivity between Selerity’s US and Frankfurt datacenters. However, now, Seleri
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act