UK-based data technology vendor Arcontech has developed a standalone adapter based on two components of its CityVision real-time data capture, transformation and distribution platform—that enables interoperability between any major market data technologies and environments, and could allow users to consume and publish data between Thomson Reuters’ Enterprise Platform for Real Time (formerly the Reuters Market Data System) and Bloomberg.
The adapter is the result of an 18-month re-engineering pro
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit